Pimples are a major problem for all youth today. They are the ones who make our skin look terrible… pimples are inflammation of the skin where the oil glands (sebaceous glands)is been infected by bacteria, filled with pus and swell up. Pimples generally occur on the face, neck, back and shoulders. Pimples are miserable…Here are a few remedies for this miserable problem…
HERE ARE THE TOP 5 WAYS TO GET RID OF PIMPLES FAST.
Ice helps in improving blood circulation near the affected area; tighten the skin pores, removes dirt and oil accumulated, reduces the redness, swelling, and inflammation on the skin…Here is remedy you can follow…
- Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
- Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
Lemon is another efficient and effective way of getting rid of pimples, which is rich in vitamin C and helps in dehydrating the pimple faster. Lemons not only helps in getting rid of pimple but makes your skin flawless…here are few remedies which can help…
- Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
- You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
This may be a shocking remedy but it is true, the toothpaste you use every day can also cure the problem of ‘pimples ’. (Note: avoid using gel toothpaste instead use white tooth paste.)Here is a remedy you can try…
- Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
- If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
Steam helps in oil, dirt, bacteria, cleansing clogged pores which is the key factors contributing acne and pimple breakouts and leads to infection and severe skin irritation.
- Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
Garlic is another natural agent which is antioxidant, antiviral, antiseptic and antifungal ,which will help treating pimples …here is a remedy which can help you…
- Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment several times a day.
- Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.