CBSE 12th Result 2020 Declared : Check Your Result Now
CBSE 12th result 2020 has been announced and is available on the board's official result website, 'cbseresults.nic.in'.
New Delhi:Â CBSE 12th result 2020 has been announced and is available on theÂ board’s official result website, ‘cbseresults.nic.in‘.Â The result comes two days ahead of the anticipated result date. CBSE had told Supreme Court on June 26 that it was cancelling all remaining exams and will announce results by July 15. The Board had also presented an alternative assessment scheme for subjects for which exam could not be conducted. The alternative assessment scheme is based on a student’s performance in the written exam for subjects for which the board could hold exams successfully.
CBSE 12th result for the exams held in 2020 has been announced and is now available on the board’s official results portal, ‘cbseresults.nic.in‘.
Results, Marksheet & Passing Certificate available at digilocker too | fast & easy way to check scores
Your digital mark sheet, passing and migration certificates are also be available in DigiLocker. Please download DigiLocker mobile app from Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digilocker.android or Apple App Store https://apps.apple.com/in/app/digilocker/id1320618078 to access your certificates. To login, use CBSE registered mobile number, OTP and enter the last 6 digits of your roll number as security pin.
The wait of class 12th students of Arts, Commerce and Science streams is finally over as the board has declared the results today at its official result portal. Check this link http://cbseresults.nic.in/cbse2020_ASPNET/Result/Class12.aspx for results.
How to use DigiLocker for checking results
- Download the Digilocker app on your mobile phones from Google play store/Appstore
- Register your self- for this, you can use the mobile phone number used while filling CBSE
- Application form or Aadhar card number. An OTP will be sent to you.
- Once the OTP is filled, you will be prompted for a security pin
- As directed by the Board, use roll number as security pin
- Log in, check and download your marksheet
- Alternatively, one can also go to digilocker.gov.in to access the marksheet
Source: ABP & NDTV