Chemistry is a branch of the physical sciences that deal with the study of the properties, composition, changes and the structure of matter. It is a part of our daily lives and studying chemistry helps you improve subject-specific knowledge valued by all employers and thus opens doors to a wide-rangingcareer opportunity, most of which goal to solve global challenges. It is an extremely useful field and can help one get into any educational, industrial, government or scientific field.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Clear Class XII in Science Stream
- Graduation – Pursue B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry or B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry or Pursue B.Tech Chemical Engineering or Pursue B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemistry/Biochemistry or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- After Graduation – Pursue M.Sc. Chemistry or Pursue PG Diploma in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Chemical Engineering.
- After Post graduation – Pursue Ph.D.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Chemistry
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Chemistry
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Chemistry
Who can hire?
Industries like; metallurgical, agrochemicals,Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemicals, plastics and toiletries, polymers, etc.
Career opportunities in this field increasing day by day, getting some important work experience is thebest way of gaining an insight into your selections. Finding chemistry-related knowledge in a lab can be tough, so you may essential to expand your search.
You may not find variousjob opportunities that directly link to your chemistry degree, there are numerous schemes that focus on related fieldsfor example the environment, sustainability, medicine and ethics. There may also be chances at your local hospital to work in a pathology lab.