Choreographers work mostly in movies and TV serials.
Shows & Events
Choreographers help in preparing dance performances for shows and events.
A choreographer can open his/her own dance academy to share his/her knowledge of dance with others.
A choreographer can work as a dancer himself/herself.
- Choreographers can work as teachers and teach dance to students.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in any stream||Pursue Bachelors In Arts And Dance/Any Discipline for 3 years||–||–|
|Clear Class XII in any stream||Pursue Graduation in any field||Pursue part time/ full time course in Dance||–|
|Clear Class XII in any stream||Pursue Diploma In Dance (Multiple Specialization) for 1-2 years||–||–|
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Invent and develop new dance movements
- Engage in rehearsals for several hours to maintain flexibility and rhythm
- Weave a storyline for drama or theatre performance to present through dance
- Perform at events, gatherings, cultural programmes, etc.
- Design and develop concepts for dance acts including music, backdrop and costumes
- Practice regularly for several hours to maintain flexibility
- Give auditions for various competitions, films and or television
- Perform as a part of drama and theatre shows
- Guide the upcoming talents with one’s own knowledge and experience
- Guide couples, dancers and other dance groups in competitions and events