Homeopathy is the branch ofnatural medicine that treats every single person as a unique individual with the purpose of stimulating their personal healing capacity.A German physician nameDr. Samuel Hahnemann was Homeopathy. It is based on the principle that any substance, which can produce signs in a healthy person, can cure equal symptoms in a person who is sick. It makes individuals for the independent specialized practice of homeopathic medicine, a holistic therapeutic system.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream.
- Graduation – Pursue B.H.M.S (4 .5 Years of study + 1 Year Internship).
- After Graduation – Pursue Post-Graduation Program or Diploma/PG.
- After Post graduation – PHD in the area of the specialization.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Alternative Medicine
- Master’s Degrees Related to Homeopathy
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Who can hire
Government medical, both private and public hospitals, charitable institutions, clinic,NGOs, medical colleges, research institutes as researchers,training institutes as teachers etc.
The career opportunity after the completion of Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is not only in own nation but also in a foreign country. Several organizations are working in the research and manufacturing field in abroad are demandingthe professional in this field.
The applicant having the BHMS degree is qualified to be called a doctor and eligible to do the private practice. A homeopathic doctor may look the career as a medical representative in private or government hospital.The experts in this field can work in companies those deal with the homeopathic preparations.