Homeopathic Doctors use remedies, including essential oils, herbs and compounds, tinctures, massage, aromatherapy, or even acupuncture. They are often self-employed. Many doctors are able to command higher salaries, though hours may be long and irregular.
Homeopathic Medical consultant
The homeopathic medical consultant gives consultation by taking into consideration the patient’s symptoms, personality traits, physical and psychological state and also the life history.
Homeopathic Professor/Lecturer/Reader teach in government and private homeopathic colleges.
Homeopathy pharmacist-cum-dispensers sell homeopathic medicines.
They work with all the individuals involved in the administration to plan, strategize and coordinate the health services of a hospital. They supervise all the areas of a hospital which includes the physicians, health information technicians, nursing, medical records etc.
Chief Medical Officer
The workday of the Chief Medical officer includes treating patients as well as administrative work. They cooperate with the executive team and initiate procedures. Their work also includes training, motivating and supporting of the staff.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream||Pursue B.H.M.S (4 .5 Years of study + 1 Year Internship).||Pursue Post-Graduation Program 2-3 years||PHD in the area of the specialization|
|Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream||Pursue B.H.M.S (4 .5 Years of study + 1 Year Internship).||Diploma/PG Diploma 1-2 years||–|
Internship Is compulsory for the programme.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Built on the “like for like” philosophy to treat diseases and illnesses
- Record case histories with reference to physical, emotional and psychological symptoms
- Acqiore thorough knowledge on diverse symptoms and how they can be treated
- Combine medication with appropriate food and healthy habits
- Communicate with clients with empathy and care
- Keep a check on the staff and guide them appropriately
- Manage the case histories and accounts of patients
- Perform duties in line with the ethical standards