The doctor with special training and skill in treating and preventing cardiovascular diseases.
A physician who specializes with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of skin, hair, nails etc.
Epidemiologist are the physicians which are also referred to as ‘disease detectives’. They carry out studies of diseases and come up with ways of prevention of diseases through vaccinations, etc.
The doctor who studies and treats diseases of the female reproductive system.
These are doctors who treat the most delicate and important organ of the body i.e. the brain. They treat seizures, strokes, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s etc.
Physicians which handles and treats the problems that arise in the skeleton and its attachments i.e. the ligaments and tendons. It also deals with problems of the nervous system such as the ones that arise from spine injury.
The medical use of X-rays or other imaging technologies for diagnoses and treatment of disease is carried out by a radiologist.
A surgeon is a medical specialist who performs?surgery. They perform operations related to different specialties of medicine. Various branches of surgery include general surgery, neurosurgery, cardiovascular, cardiothoracic surgery, ENT, maxillo-facial surgery, plastic surgery, oral surgery, transplant surgery, urology, etc.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream||Pursue MBBS for 5.5 years (4.5 years study + 1 year internship)||Pursue MD in Select Specialization for 2 years||Pursue PhD in Select Specialization|
|Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream||Pursue MBBS for 5.5 years (4.5 years study + 1 year internship)||–||–|
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Diagnose and treat various illnesses
- Specialise in multiple domains such as skin, heart, brain, eyes, bones, etc.
- Interpret different tests and reports to reach a logical conclusions
- Prescribe medicines and in some cases perform surgeries to cure the disease
- Promote health care and hygiene among patients and general public
- Remain up to-date with contemporary research to alleviate different diseases and illnesses
- Communicate with clients with empathy and care
- Keep a check on the staff and guide them appropriately
- Manage the case histories and accounts of patients