Ayurveda is literally means the “science of life” an ancient system of medicine includes comprehensive natural health care techniques. Nowadays Ayurvedic medicine has become very popular among the tourist especially foreigners. Where modern medicine of strong chemical drugs fails to fight nature. This Ayurveda medicine mostly available in India.
Many patients coming to India for this Ayurveda treatment from across the Globe. Due to popularity of the system, Ayurvedic doctors demand rise. This Ayurveda Treatment range from massages, lifestyle advice, diet, meditation and yoga to herbal supplements, counselling, or specialized therapies.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream.
- Graduation – Pursue B.A.M.S for 5.5 years (4 and a Half Years of study + 1 Year Internship).
- After Graduation – Post Graduation Program (2-3 years) or Diploma/PG Diploma in Ayurveda 1-2 years.
- After Post graduation – Pursue Ph.D. or Diploma/PG Diploma in Ayurveda.
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and surgery
- Post-Graduate Courses in Ayurvedic Faculty
- Diploma Course in Yoga
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
Who can hire?
General Practice, Clinical research, Hospital and Healthcare Administration, Health Supervisor, Master of Public Health.
While choosing a career, a student should consider to match and evaluate his or her own interest, specific qualitiesas well as basic qualities, which a particular field may demand, and the resources available to him/her with the necessity of the career choice. Graduate doctors may select to work for Central Government Health Scheme, State government run Hospital, Hospitals, Private Nursing Homes and Spa centers of Ayurveda besides the private practice.