One can start his/her own clinic and pratice individually or can work with a hospital.
They can tie up with pharmaceutical companies engaged in Ayurvedic preparations and open his/her own retail shop of Ayurveda medicines.
Pharmaceutical companies hire Ayurveda graduates to work as clinical researchers to supervise/monitor drug research.
They can work as a Ayurvedic Pharmacist in government Ayurveda hospitals,pharmaceutical companies,private Ayurvedic colleges.
In the manufacturing sector production of Ayurvedic medicines is a good business. Apart from actual manufacturing, other options such as cultivation of medicinal plants, trading raw materials in the form of powder, extracts, oils, etc.
They can work in a college as a lecturer.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream||Pursue B.A.M.S for 5.5 years (4 and a Half Years of study + 1 Year Internship).||Post Graduation Program (2-3 years)||Post Graduation Program 2-3 years Ph.D|
|Clear Class XII in Science with Biology stream||Pursue B.A.M.S (4 and a Half Years of study + 1 Year Internship).||Diploma/PG Diploma in Ayurveda 1-2 years||Diploma/PG Diploma in Ayurveda 1-2 years|
Internship Is compulsory for B.A.M.S programme.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Use a combination of modern and ancient techniques to restore the balance between the mind, body and the spirit
- Focus on the physical and also on the mental aspect of illness
- Use natural remedies to cure disease and illness
- Have thorough knowledge on benefits and detriments of different natural products
- Remain up to-date with contemporary research on healing qualities of natural products
- Communicate with clients with empathy and care
- Organise knowledge, accounts and case histories in a proper manner
- Perform duties in line with the ethical standards