Event Management Companies
Event management companies hire skilled wedding planners who not only are experts in their jobs but also are promising enough to take the company to a much higher levels.
Wedding Planner Firms
Like event management companies, there are wedding planning firms who are solely devoted to the planning of weddings.
Wedding planners can start their career by getting employed as event coordinator at various hotels, resorts and banquet halls which can help in building up of contacts and gaining initial experience.
One can get hired in bridal boutiques to look after the bride in terms of their makeup, personality grooming, counselling etc.
For the ones who want to do their own work can start up their own company of wedding planning. This will require a team of people from different fields and backgrounds.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in Any stream||Pursue Diploma in Event Management for 1-2 years||Pursue PG Diploma in Event Management for 1-2 years||–|
|Clear Class XII in Any stream||Pursue Graduation in Any Stream for 3 years||Pursue PG Diploma / MBA in Event Management for 1-2 years||–|
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Plan and organise weddings and related ceremonies on behalf of clients
- Be aware of different beliefs, cultures, traditions along with latest trends in a marriage
- Coordinate and organize work with different vendors, suppliers or other stakeholders
- Take charge of the event right from the beginning stage till the end
- Discuss and negotiate the plan with the client before implementing it
- Coordinate and make arrangements for guests, venues, decoration, invitation cards, food, clothing, DJ, etc
- Monitor the expenses as per the budget plan
- Communicate effectively to build a good network
- Manage accounts and tasks in an organised manner