Video, Radio Jockey
With the exceptional growth on the television and music industry, careers such as Radio &Video Jockey are developing out to be some trending new age careers. This is a talent based field but requires one to improve his skills to attain perfection. Today Video Jockey not only host music shows, but are also seen hosting award functions and anchoring reality shows. With the development in the radio industry and different channels emerging, Radio Jockeys are also in high demand. It requires high level of spontaneity and creativity while keeping their style intact.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Pass Class XII in Any Stream
- Graduation –Pursue Bachelors in Journalism/Mass Communication /BA Hons.(English/Mass Communication) or Pursue Diploma or Certification in Radio/Video Jockeying / Anchoring Training/Radio Management.
- After Graduation – Pursue Diploma in Radio Jockey.
- Diploma and Certificate course in Radio Jockey
- Diploma in Radio Management
- Diploma in Radio Programming and Management
- Diploma in Radio Station Operations and Management
- Certificate Course in Dubbing, Announcing,Comparing and Broadcasting
- Certificate Course in Radio Production Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Radio Programming and Management
Who can hire?
Music channels, game and chitchat shows, popular television channels, work as PR executives.
In media and entertainment Industry, there is various scope for job opportunities for video & radio jockey. The demand of these expert increases gradually.
Radio jockeys are in demand to the private sectorbecause the opening of the air waves. They can work with the numerous leading FM channels and Satellite Radio Jockeys, private radio ventures, Talk Radio Jockeys and Sports talk Radio Jockeys.
With the presence of different music channels, Video jockey is becoming thebest career choice.