[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT ALL CAN I DO?” header_color=”#e88f1b”][/td_block_text_with_title]
Account Coordinator or pr Coordinator
PR coordinator or Account Coordinator make use of various media channels to publicise their organisation to the public. The work involves projects such as clipping newspapers, assisting in research, maintaining a list of media contacts, and coordinating mailings of press packets to the media.
An account supervisor often does similar work handled by the account executive, but they’ll oversee other staff members assigned to the account as well. The account supervisor oversees PR accounts, often managing the account executives and account coordinators.
Media Relations Manager
In media relations, the person who represents a particular brand and has to pitch information to the reporters in such a manner to get them interested in their idea and have it publicised. Media relation manager should know what the journalist are looking for and hook them to their ideas.
Director, VP are responsible for managing the firm and look after the communication strategies. He/she also has to be active in thinking up new communication services which he/she can sell to the existing clients. Within agencies, a director or vice president works closely with younger staff to train and mentor them.
Government pr Departments
The person involved in this department plays a role of a mediator between the government and the public. Government agencies call their public relations departments “public affairs” offices. In these roles, a person translates government policy for the public and help communicate the public’s concerns back to the government.
After gaining knowledge of the concerned field one can become self- employed in this field. Many organisations often outsource the PR function, relying on outsiders to handle their needs-either an agency or a PR consultant.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in Any stream||Pursue Bachelors in Journalism/Mass Communication /BA Hons.(English/Mass Comunication) for 3 years||Pursue Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication for 2 years||–|
|Clear Class XII in Any stream||Graduation in Any Stream||Pursue Diploma/ Masters in Mass communication/Journalism for 1- 2 years||–|
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Same as a link between a client/ organisation and the audience
- Promote a client/ organisation among general public through media, press releases, logos, images, websites, social networking, etc.
- Conduct/ organize sponsor meetings, conferences, speech and interviews to gain popularity
- Remain up to-date with latest social, economic and political trends and work accordingly
- Reflect the brand’s image and identity through one’s personality
- Develop strategies for the client/ organisation to reach out to the masses
- Highlight the benefits of an organisation and its products and offerings
- Deal with different kinds of people and their queries
- Work with patience, intellect and tact while dealing with large scale audience