Event management companies
Event planners are hired in event management companies for organising and coordinating meetings and conferences with different clients and associated companies.
As a freelancer, one may take up assignments from a diverse set of clients ranging from corporate to educational institute to government as well as media agencies.
Event planners are a significant part various hotels, resorts or banquet halls as it in these places that people want to celebrate their accomplishments with their friends and families in the form of birthday parties, weddings etc.
Non Profit Organisations
- In NPO’s the event planners organise and coordinate the meetings, conferences, ceremonies and so on and so forth.
Private Schools/ Universities
There are many private schools and universities that hire professional event planners to organise functions such as annual day, annual fests, educational conferences, assemblies etc.
Professional Associate bodies
Event Planners work for Professional associations who hold events at regular intervals for their members.
A lot of Event Planners work for Public Relation Firms.PR Firms and Event Industry are closely related.
Event planners can also indulge in events related to Theme park by organising fun activities for visitors as well as planning events in shopping during festival time.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in Any stream||Pursue Diploma in Event Management for 1-2 years||Pursue PG Diploma Course for 1-2 years||–|
|Clear Class XII in Any stream||Pursue Graduation in any stream for 3 years||Pursue PG Diploma Course/MBA /MA-PR for 1-2 years||–|
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Plan and organise events such as meetings, conferences, parties, weddings, etc.
- Make arrangements in accordance with the objective of the event
- Discuss and negotiate the plan with the client before implementing it
- Coordinate and organize work with different vendors, suppliers or other stakeholders
- Monitor the expenses as per the calculated budget
- Coordinate between different professionals offering their respective expertise and service
- Take charge of the event right from the beginning stage till the end
- Ensure highest quality of satisfaction to the client and the visitors
- Communicate effectively to build a good network
- Manage accounts and tasks in an organised manner