Culinary arts study a unique cooking methods and procedures in order to present tasty, healthy, unique and attractive dishes worthy of restaurant quality. There are various responsibilities one may have to start depending on the job, starting from Cooking food, baking, supervision of kitchen and presentation of food, etc. This job may require working across different time-zones and locations, which could be really exciting!
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Pass Class XII in Any Stream.
- Graduation – Pursue BA. Culinary Arts/ Hotel Management Catering & Technology (HMCT) or Pursue BBA in Hospitality and Culinary Education B. Sc. in Catering and Culinary Arts or Pursue Diploma in Chef’s Management/ Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management.
- After Graduation – Pursue Diploma/Post Grad Diploma.
- Associates Degrees in Culinary Arts
- Diplomas or Certificates in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts
- Master Degree in Culinary Arts
Who can hire?
Hotels, pastry shops, taverns, and catering companies.
Culinary art specialists may have some different titles, namely chefs and culinarians. Normally, these specialists are referred to as culinary artists. Some culinary art specialists may choose to focus in preparing food from a certain region, for example Japanese food, Chinese food and Italian food. Other culinary artists might focus in a particular type of food, such as baked or entrees goods. Depending on culinary artists work, they may have several duties. In a restaurant chef is responsible for planning the menus. Chefs will often create unique dishes and recipes as well as follows recipes for classic dishes. Persons looking at a culinary arts career might also be involved in supervising the day to day operation of restaurants too.