Finance is a wide term that defines two related activities: First one is the study of money management and secondly the real process of acquiring needed funds. It includes the creation, oversight and study of money, banking, investments, credit, assets and liabilities that make up financial systems.Any finance career the first is pursuing a bachelor’s degree. Programs will normally focus on giving you a complete understanding of technological skill, financial management, professional vision and interpersonal skills.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII in Commerce with Math or Science stream.
- Graduation –Pursue Bachelors in Any Stream or Pursue Bachelors in Finance/ BFIA/ B.Com (H) or Pursue Certification Course in Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy.
- After Graduation –Pursue Post Graduation Diploma in Finance/ MBA/ Masters in Finance or Certification Program like CFA or Pursue Certification/ Diploma Program in Finance.
- BS – Finance
- BS – Finance (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS – Finance: Investments
- BBA – Finance
Who can hire?
Accountancy firms, insurance companies, investment banks, public sector employers, building societies, high street banks and management consultancies.
In order to become a skilled accountant, you will must obtain a specialized accountancy qualification. Work experience can be valuable in helping you to gain the experience and skills that employers pursue. If your course did not contain a work placement, seek some unpaid or paid experience in the field that interests you.