A career in banking services is one of the most profitable and stable opportunities for individuals who are keen about the field offinance and commerce. One must be good with numbers and should love managing finances. Banking and its related services are the keystones of the modern economic structures. With numerous public and private sector banks are growing in the country, there is huge demand of talented experts in this field. Job opportunities in the area exist after graduation and with a particular degree one can take on more high paying jobs in this field.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Pass Class XII in Any Stream.
- Graduation –BA/B.Com or BA/B.Com/CA/ICWAI.
- After Graduation –Bank PO Exam or MBA in finance or Certification in Investment Banking.
- BBA in Banking & Finance
- COM in Banking & Finance
- BBA in Banking
- COM in Banking Management
- COM in Banking & Insurance
- MBA in Banking & Taxation
- Sc. in Banking & Finance
- Com Banking Management
- Com in Bank Management
- Com in Banking & Insurance Management
- D. in Banking & Finance
- Master in Banking/Finance/Insurance
Who can hire?
Central co-operative Banks, State co-operative Banks, Private Sector Banks, Primary Agriculture Credit societies, Regional Banks, Public Sector Banks and Co-operative Banks.
A career in banking is secure and well paying. With the investments adding to the economy, topmost banks have arisen with huge openings for banking and management graduates,financial analysts and CA. Applicants with degree in finance courses or diploma in banking can apply for the lead managers in the top banks.