Instrumentation Engineering is a subset of ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. Instrumentation plays an important role in chemical process plants where it used as monitoring and controlling of several operations. Instrumentation design deals with provisions of equipment,wiring schematics, layouts, instrument index etc. Instrumentation Engineer manage all these activities. Instrumentation Engineering Course provide by the Power Training Institute to improve the knowledge of the students.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Science Stream (Maths compulsory)
- Graduation – Pursue B.Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree)in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- After Graduation – Pursue M.Tech
- After Post Graduation– Pursue Ph.D.
- Tech/BE in Electronics /Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics /Instrumentation Engineering
- Master in Electronics /Instrumentation Engineering
Who can hire?
Chemical industries,Bio-medical industries, Manufacturing industries, Steel manufacturing industry, Aeronautical and space science sector, petrochemical industries, Defence, Power installations, production units,Public sector companies, Software and hardware sectors, Consultancies etc. can hire Instrumentation Engineers.
Electronics engineers develop, design, modify and test electrical components used across industries and for a large variety of applications in fields like broadcasting, navigation, and satellite technology. Receiving a professional engineering license, which essentials a combination of experience, education, and testing. Instrumentation engineers can work in a number of fields including defence, manufacturing, governmentand biomedicine. A bachelor’s degree normally needed to begin in this career.