[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WHAT ALL CAN I DO?” header_color=”#e88f1b”][/td_block_text_with_title]
School teacher inspires young mind. Depending on the level one teaches, a teacher could work in elementary, senior or high school. They plan, prepare and present lessons to students which helps in their progression.
Play school teachers
Play school teachers work with younger children whom they prepare for primary education, they mostly focus on play, supervision and social skills of the child.
Self Employment by starting institutes/tutorials.
Another, opportunity in the field of teaching is that of tuitions, depending on the individual’s flexibility and comfort, he/ she can either take up private tuitions or join an institute.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Clear Class XII in Any stream||Pursue Graduation in any stream for 3 years||After Graduation pursue Education/Bachelors in Education (B.Ed) for 1-2 years||Pursue Masters in Education (M.Ed) for 1-2 years or Ph.D in Education or job|
|Clear Class XII in Science stream||Pursue B.El.Ed for 3-4 years||Pursue Masters in Education (M.Ed) for 1-2 years||Ph.D in Education or job|
- At least 50% either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science /Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Assess students to evaluate their abilities, strengths, and weaknesses
- Research on new areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
- Undertake pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties
- Communicate with parents over pupils’ progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents’ evenings and whole school training events
- Supervise and support the work of teaching assistants, trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs)
- Participate in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events