Jewellery Designing is a very gratifying career option for anyone arrives the field of designing. An individual who has a good intellect of fashion and accessories, also pays great attention for a career in jewellery designing. Jewellery is a type of accessory that persons have used to adorn their bodies for years. Jewellery designers may work with jewellery manufacturers, boutiques or retail chains, where they put their knowledge to practice and make new and unique designs. Having added ample knowledge in this field, several jewellery designers go on to work independently, either launching their own brands of designing jewellery or freelancing.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Pass Class XII in Any Stream.
- Graduation –Pursue B.Sc. Fashion Designing/ B. Des. Accessory Design/ B. Des. Jewellery Retail and Export Management or Pursue Diploma in Fashion Designing/ Diploma in Jewellery Desig
- After Graduation– Pursue Masters in Fashion Design/ M. Des. Accessory Design or Pursue Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing/ Advanced Diploma in Jewellery Designing.
- Diploma Jewellery Design
- Sc. Jewellery Designing and Manufacturing
- sc : Jewellery Designing and Manufacturing
Who can hire?
Fashion House, Jewellery Designing House, Export House, Freelance Designing, Self-employment.
There are unlimitedwork opportunities for jewellery designers because of the new outburst in the jewellery and gem industry. Such is the development thatprecious stones,jewellery, and prized gems have grown into one of the top exporting items. They can start off by working with jewellery houses. They can work with well-knownjewellery firms,leading fashion houses and reputed jewellery designers.