Fashion communication is one of the fastest growing field of fashion industry. It combines different aspects of the lifestyle with the fashion industry, and hence is one of the most creative and exciting career options today. A person specializing in fashion communication is proficient with different features of the fashion industry, comprising designing graphics, fashion photography, displays, along with event planning and advertising and management. An individual who have outstanding communication skills and depth knowledge of the lifestyle and fashion trends is a perfect candidate for a career in fashion communication.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Pass Class XII in Any Stream.
- Graduation –Pursue B. Des. In Fashion Communication or Pursue Diploma in Fashion Communication.
- After Graduation –Pursue M. A. in Fashion Communication or Pursue Post-graduate Diploma in Fashion Communication.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Fashion communication
- Master’s Degreesin Fashion communication
Who can hire?
Art directors, photographers, fashion-show producers, public relations experts, film-makers, social networkers, traditional writers, on-line marketers, curators, journalists, and commentators.
Mainly it is important to know what accurately one needs to do in the field of fashion communication. Usually speaking, in this field one wants to work on design strategies, collections, brands and the likes. In addition to this, one also needs to work in areas such as graphic design, styling, visual merchandising, public relations, advertising, display and exhibit design as well as creative writing.