Fashion Business Management
Fashion Business Management, as the term, deals with maintaining and increasing the brand value and responsiveness of a given product through advertisement and media. A fashion manager is liable for creating new and advanced strategies for the promotion of a given product to increase its demand in the marketplace. Fashion management thus includes a thorough research and analysis of the newest trends in the fashion industry in order to forecast the success and popularity of the given product among the customers, based on its usability and price. Thus, fashion managers must have an eye for detail and must have typical communication skills, along with a deep knowledge of the prevalent market trends.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Pass Class XII in Any Stream.
- Graduation –Pursue B. A. (Hons.) Fashion & Lifestyle Business Management or Pursue Diploma in Fashion Retail Management.
- After Graduation –Pursue Master of Fashion Management/ Masters in Fashion Design Management or Pursue PG Diploma in Retail Management.
- Basic Diploma In Fashion & Lifestyle Business Management
- Advance and Professional Diploma In Fashion & Lifestyle Business Management
Who can hire?
Apparel manufacturers, designers, haute couture,wholesalers,leather companies, jewellery houses, and boutiques, major retailers etc.
As part of their usual duties, fashion marketing managers help their employers with studying advertising campaigns and checking brand quality. Positions with larger corporations or companies often require fashion marketing managers to observer the reactions of customers and retail vents to new products and brand creativities. Fashion marketing managers generally oversee a number of subordinate employees. They are also in charge of marketing and branding new products.
Some fashion marketing management jobs involve public relations. Sometimes, branding or public relations areas require the participation of partner organizations like non-profit charities or stores.