Engineering is a profession in which math and science – gained by study, experience, and practice – is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of society.
Academic Entry Requirements
- Mathematics, plus Chemistry and/or Physics required
- Subject specific requirements for each branch of Engineering
- ABET – Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
- IET – Institution of Engineering and Technology
- ASEE – American Society for Engineering Education
- AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education
- IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Engineering Career Cluster
error: Content is protected !!