User experience is how a person feels when interfacing with a web application, a website or desktop software. UX evaluate and study how users feel about a system. They are liable for ensuring ease of use and efficacy in performing tasks. They work on the utility, aesthetics, and efficiency. They try to give as much detail as possible in order to improve an individual’s skill while interacting with a software.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII with Any Stream.
- Graduation –Pursue BCA or Pursue B.Sc. Computer Science or Pursue graduation in any stream.
- After Graduation –Pursue certifications in UX designing.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, visual design, communications, computer science, or related field.
- Master’s degree in psychology, visual design, communications, computer science, or related field.
Who can hire?
Public bodies like government, charities, non-profit organisations, Private companies, digital media consultancies, web development agencies, retailand telecoms sectors.
User-experience designers are responsible for creating the look and feel of a particular computer interface. This permits them to navigate the functionality of that interface and produce a certain type of human-computer communication. These designers normally work on teams, applying their knowledge to a website or computer product.