Theresponsibility of User Interface (UI) designers is to take care of the total experience that visitors to a site will have. This will comprisepresentation, navigation and layout. Being a UI designer comprises a great deal of interaction with marketing and other sections. UI designer works to present right corporate image. Your artisticknowledge and skills should be high. Your main role as a UI designer is to confirm that the site is concise, clear, and easy to use.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII with Any Stream.
- Graduation –Pursue BCA or Pursue B.Sc. Computer Science or Pursue graduation in any stream.
- After Graduation –Pursue certifications in UI designing.
- Certificate in UI/ UX Design
- International Postgraduate Diploma in Interaction Design with MBA.
- Bachelor Degree in Interface and User Experience Design
- Master Degree in Interface and User Experience Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in UI Design and Development
Who can hire?
Mobile Application Development Organizations, Web Development Companies, Graphic Design Companies, App Development Organizations, User Experience Design Organizations, User Experience Design Industries.
UI designers, combine their technology Knowledge with a strong design and style sense to produceapplications, websites, and other technology products that are accessible and attractive to customers. In order to do their jobs correctly, UI designers must have adetailed understanding of the products themselves. Along with being acquainted with the product, UI designers also need to know the intended user base. They must know what a customer wants in the product in order to create an interface that meets a user’s requirements. A UI designer’s final goal is to create a product interface that meets all of a user’s requirements within the framework of a product’s purpose and technical abilities.