Graphicdesigners are a special type of designer who creates visual impact using computer-software. They understand the requirements and needs of their users before making design decisions. They work for numerousactivities and products, such as advertising, websites,magazines, books, computer games, posters, exhibitions, product packaging, etc. The important skills required include creative flair, informed knowledge of industry software and anexpert approach to costs, time and deadlines.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Class XII with Any Stream (Science for some).
- Graduation –Pursue Bachelors in Design (Graphics) or Pursue Diploma in Graphic Design or Pursue graduation in any field.
- After Graduation –Pursue Masters in Design (Graphics) or Pursue PG Diploma in Graphic Design or Pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Design/Graphic Design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic & Multimedia Design
- Master’s degrees in Graphic Design
- Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
- Master’s in Visual Communication
Who can hire?
In the private sector, Government sector, publishing sector, corporate sector,local authorities, hospitals, school and college.
Professional career of Graphic designers is bright in future and the job opportunities increasing day by day. Internships are a more common method of finding work and making contacts, building up experience and increasing your selection. The design world is small and design agencies will commend interns who have contact them,or impressed them if there are suitable chances in the future.Courses often provide the chance to work on projects with importantorganisations and businesses. There may also be chances to take an optional work placement in industry.