Online and Print Publishing Companies
Graphic designers play an important role in Online & Print Publishing Companies.
Graphic Design Studios
- Most of the graphic designers work in Graphic Design Studios.
Corporates - Marketing/ Corporate Communication
Graphic Designers are in huge demand in the corporate sector. They are employed by top MNC’s.
Advertising companies hire graphic designers and they are responsible for the visual style and images in magazines, newspapers, product packaging, and movie, etc. They create the overall design of a project.
After gaining some experience in the field, graphic designers can start their work as freelancers.
Graphic designers work as UI/UX designers in various IT firms.
Web/ Game Designing Studios
Graphic designers design games and form the core part of the operations.
|Stream||Graduation||After Graduation||After Post Graduation|
|Class XII with Any Stream (Science for some)||Pursue Bachelors in Design (Graphics) for 3-4 years||Pursue Masters in Design (Graphics) for 2 years||–|
|Clear Class XII with any stream||Pursue Diploma in Graphic Design for 6 months to 2 years.||Pursue PG Diploma in Graphic Design for 1-2 years.||–|
|Clear Class XII Any Stream||Pursue graduation in any field.||Pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Design/Graphic Design for 1-2 years||–|
- The candidate must have secured minimum 50% in class XII.
- For Design courses at IIT’s one must have Science with Maths in Class XII.
- Most colleges have an age limit of 20 years.
[/td_block_text_with_title][td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”WORK DESCRIPTION” header_color=”#dd3333″ separator=”” tdc_css=””]
- Combine art and technology to create images, logos, websites, advertisements, etc.
- Understand the needs of the client and then create designs accordingly
- Discuss the planned layout with art directors and the clients before implementing it
- Work with different software programmes
- Take decisions regarding the font, colour combination and other animations to make the product look attractive to the viewers
- Review the designs with the client and make the necessary amendments
- Promote an organisation’s agenda by reaching out to the masses
- Use one’s creativity and innovation to produce unique illustrations