An artist who creates cartoons using either digital tools or pencil and paper. Their work can be used in comic strips, magazines, newspaper, television, video games, movies, etc. It is an actual exciting field for someone who is very creative and has a passion for drawing. They can express their thoughts easily through their comic strips and sketch. Cartoons are a great method to spread awareness among public.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Pass Class XII in Any Stream with Fine Arts as a mandatory subject.
- Graduation –Pursue B.F. A or B.SC/B.A Animation and Graphics or Pursue Diploma Fine Arts/ Diploma Animation or Pursue B.F. A or B.SC/B.A Animation and Graphics.
- After Graduation –Pursue M.A. Fine Arts/ M.A. Fine Arts and Painting or Pursue PG Diploma in Fine Arts/ Fine Arts and Painting or Study Abroad and Pursue Masters in Fine Arts.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Cartooning
- Master of Fine Arts in Cartooning
Who can hire?
Animation studios, film and video studios, cartoon networks, gaming companies, print publications companies.
Animation &Cartoonist programs can provide individuals with the technical knowledgerequired for careers as animators, cartoonists, graphic designers and more. Though some offer regular sketching and drawing, the bulk of cartoon design now is done through computer software programs.
There are numerous undergraduate designations, comprising a Bachelor of Science in Animation and Digital Design, a Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Animation and a Bachelor of Science in 3-Dimensional. Most have the aim of teaching interactive and new types of animation by combining traditional drawing techniques with technology.