Physiotherapy is a medical job where a physiotherapist helps patient with physical problems caused by aging, illness or injury. They work at various locations from a hospital ward to the pitch of a main sports team. Of any kind your specialization is, your job is to acclimatize ill and injured patients. Patients include children, people with sports injuries and the elderly stroke patients.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Clear Class XII with Science Stream with Biology.
- Graduation – Pursue Bachelors in Physiotherapy or Pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- After Graduation – Pursue Masters in Physiotherapy.
- After Post graduation – Pursue Masters in Physiotherapy.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
Who can hire?
Community health centres, nursing homes/private care centres, mental health centres, rehabilitation centres, fitness centres, sports clinics, the Institute of the Physically Handicapped, government hospitals, teaching establishments etc.
Career opportunities for physiotherapist is growing day by day that provides a complete range of healthcare environs where physiotherapy is practiced, such as: stroke recovery, intensive care, occupational health and care for the old. There are also career opportunities in industry, education and leisure.