Nursing is a career of allied medicine within the healthcare field that is emphasis on the care of patients. The patients suffer from various medical conditions that range from minor injuries and diseases to chronic long term diseases. Nurses support recovery through care plans and often assess and focus on the requirements of the patient. Nurses are the main point of contact for the patient and their next of people.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII with Science Stream with Biology.
- Graduation –Pursue B.Sc. Nursing or Pursue General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or Pursue Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM).
- After Graduation –Pursue M.Sc. in Nursing.
- LPN or LVN Education Degree
- LPN-to-Associate’s Degrees
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second Degree BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Science Programs
Who can hire?
Red Cross Society, State Nursing Councils, Nursing Council, and various other nursing institutions, primary health care centres etc.
Professional career in nursing sector increasing day by day. Ambulatory healthcare services comprises industries such as home healthcare, physicians’ offices, and outpatient care centers. Moreover, some nurses work in the military. Nurses who work in home and travel to patients’ homes, whereas public health nurses may travel to schools, community centers, and other sites.