Clinical research scientists conduct clinical investigations and research of diseases and conditions to define accurate diagnoses and operational treatments. They work in various employment settings, comprising hospitals, pharmaceutical labs and universities. Security precautions must be followed and defending gear used when dealing with potentially infectious samples.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII with Science Stream with Biology.
- Graduation –Pursue B.Sc. in Clinical Research for 3 years/MBBS/BDS/B.Pharm etc. or Pursue B.Tech or B.sc/M.sc in Life sciences.
- After Graduation –Pursue M.Sc. in Clinical Research or Pursue Post Graduation Diploma in Clinical Research.
- After Post graduation –Pursue Ph.D. in Clinical Research.
- Certificate in Clinical Research
- Certificate in Medical Education
- Certificate in Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Certificate in Clinical and Translational Science
- MBA/Biomedical Translational Research and Entrepreneurship Program
- Master of Science in Clinical Research
- Master of Science in Medical Education
- PhD in Clinical and Translational Science
Who can hire?
Contract Research Organization, Biotech companies, Pharmaceutical companies, Self-employment.
To obtain an initial level job in clinical research, you must be an undergraduate degree innursing, life sciences, medical sciences or biotech and a certification or diploma in clinical research from a reputed institute. It is recommended to have a graduate degree as it can allow one to stand qualified for much more senior level positions, and achieve benefits over other individuals.