The careers of Commerce are a backbone to all other careers, which manage the functional processes of an organization in terms of banking, accounting, taxation, finance, auditing, and various other jobs. To pursue this arena, an individual must have apreference towards the affairs of corporate finance andinner financing as well as stock markets. The countries growing Economy is opening huge opportunities in the Commerce field mainly in sectors like e-commerce, accountancy, business administration, international economics as well as taxation.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 –Clear Class XII in any (preferably Commerce) Stream.
- Graduation –Pursue B.Com/B.Com(H)/BBA/BMS/BBI or Pursue Integrated Graduation program in Management or Pursue B.Com/B.Com (H) (regular or correspondence) + Exams of CA- CPT, IPCC, FINAL and CA Article ship for 3 years CFA- Level I, Level II & Level III.
- After Graduation –Pursue M.Com/ MBA or M.Com/MBA.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- Master of Commerce Degree
Who can hire?
Big Business houses/firms, Public Organisations, Finance and Leasing, Banks, Small Business houses, Banks, TNCs, MNCs, Software industry, etc.
All the organisations must have financial managers, controller, treasurers, credit manager, and other financial team who prepared their financial reports for tax and other requirements. The prospects of employment in commerce fields are beneficial. The door of both public and private organisation is open for commerce graduates. They can work in this organisation as Specialist, Manager,Management Executive, Auditors, Account Executive, Consultant, Management Executive, Junior Accountant, Book Keeper, CA, Entrepreneur etc.