Film making is a method of creating a story in motion for television or cinema. Film maker is the idealistic of the film being made. A film maker has a various role to play, starting from conceptualization of idea to casting, scriptwriting, screening and editing. They are the strength of the film and work behind the scene. Sometimes the term filmmaker is used in substitutes with the Director, though all film makers can be directors but not all directors are film makers. They are supposed to be multitalented, imaginative and a skilful individual.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Grade 12 – Clear Class XII in Any stream.
- Graduation – Pursue B.Sc. / BA in Film Making/ Cinema or Screenwriting or Pursue Graduation in any Discipline or Pursue Diploma Courses.
- After Graduation – Pursue PG or Diploma Course in Film Making.
- Certificate Program in Filmmaking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Filmmaking
- Master’s Degree in Filmmaking
Who can hire?
Advertising Agencies, Film Studios, Production Houses, Government Departments, Self-employment.
Certificate programs in filmmaking permit students to study about the creation, editing and production of short films. Bachelor’s degree programs take a similar approach to presenting students to filmmaking, as well as provide instruction on film history. Generally only a high school education is essential for enrollment in these undergraduate programs.
But the Master’s degree programs take an extensive approach to the skills taught, but students generally focus on a particular type of film, such as documentaries or animation. They often complete numerous films during their study, and acquire knowledge through internships.